Super Smash Super Smash

OMG

Where was this? This should have been how the real game should've been. Makes me mad that the game was crappy compared to this. ...... there goes more of my childhood. Anyway Great job. nice animations, and good story flow.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Ummm.... wow

Wasn't expecting that. Really creepy, strange, and somewhat disturbing. But Awesome none the less.
*however I would like to see what would happen at the dance. but oh well*
Great big piece of WTF.
Love it.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

An Ugly Truth

Thank you. I hate what you said, but I know it is true. And its not that I hate it, it is just the fact that I am unable to quit the process of throwing my life away at games. I seek their enjoyment, rather than sleep, hanging out with my friends, and or my family. I can't say I will change, but this video has confirmed what I have already began to notice, however I can say that there are somethings that I will change. You have a strong point, and it makes sense, but unfortunately games are like drugs. Addictive, and bitter sweet. Upon watching this video I looked at some of the games I used to think were awesome, games I put days of my life into. What could I have done, what could I have bettered myself doing. These are all things that the average gamer doesn't want to know, or ask. And I appreciate you putting this movie on here, as I glad I have seen it. I do feel however that there is some good in games, and you showed it, the ability to bring different people together. I find this to be a beautiful thing. Anyway I wont waste anymore of your time, or anyone elses. All I can say is that this video is true. You have given me something back that I could not retrieve myself. So I thank you.

Slicksville: Inspector #5 Slicksville: Inspector #5

Simply amazing

It is cool how you incorparate a bunch of different art styles. Very original too. One of the funniest things I ever saw.... Not sure who the HU guy is but hey great all in all.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Right in every way

One of the funniest videos I have ever seen. This makes me think of how much I loved pokemon when I was younger yet it pissed me off so much. This is how the game should have been...... except for the ending..... I would have kicked "MARY" in the crotch some more. All in all thank you for making this.

OrangePylon responds:

Kicked him in the nuts? When did he get kicked in the nuts? o_O

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Extrodinare

This is truly a work of artistic genius. I have to say even in movies that hit theaters I have yet to meet or see one that has touched my inner self. The music is without a doubt some of the best I heard. I am not even a fan of most music that contains piano's but I think I will have to rethink that. Even the story behind the song or at least the one pictured was without a doubt the best I have ever seen. You have a gift, and I thank you for letting the world see it.

Drifting into Abstract Drifting into Abstract

good

at first when it started I didnt expect the animation to be this great.. good job.

Commanderloochy responds:

Thanks, this animation really helped me improve my flash skills.

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Very Nice

This was very funny, and original, and creative. I loved the fact that they old guy was taken from an old arcade game.... Well done.