Super Smash Super Smash

OMG

Where was this? This should have been how the real game should've been. Makes me mad that the game was crappy compared to this. ...... there goes more of my childhood. Anyway Great job. nice animations, and good story flow.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Ummm.... wow

Wasn't expecting that. Really creepy, strange, and somewhat disturbing. But Awesome none the less.
*however I would like to see what would happen at the dance. but oh well*
Great big piece of WTF.
Love it.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

An Ugly Truth

Thank you. I hate what you said, but I know it is true. And its not that I hate it, it is just the fact that I am unable to quit the process of throwing my life away at games. I seek their enjoyment, rather than sleep, hanging out with my friends, and or my family. I can't say I will change, but this video has confirmed what I have already began to notice, however I can say that there are somethings that I will change. You have a strong point, and it makes sense, but unfortunately games are like drugs. Addictive, and bitter sweet. Upon watching this video I looked at some of the games I used to think were awesome, games I put days of my life into. What could I have done, what could I have bettered myself doing. These are all things that the average gamer doesn't want to know, or ask. And I appreciate you putting this movie on here, as I glad I have seen it. I do feel however that there is some good in games, and you showed it, the ability to bring different people together. I find this to be a beautiful thing. Anyway I wont waste anymore of your time, or anyone elses. All I can say is that this video is true. You have given me something back that I could not retrieve myself. So I thank you.

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

Extrodinaraly hard

I know everyone is probably complaining that this game is hard. However I do realize that this makes a challenge to this game. I found this game fast paced and fun. For all of you who say you die instantly you are wrong I mannaged to stay alive for a long time. It is all about placement and timing. Anyway great game. Very hard but still great.